The security national team and the frontiers management in Libya conducted a study visit in Brussels, upon the invitation of the international center of migration policies development.
The objective of the visit is to:
- Define the center project related to institutional and strategic administration of migration in Libya, its achievements, and roadmap.
- Provide Libya with migration policies and international cooperation plans.
- Consolidate understanding of institutional structures of the EU, its policies, and cooperation in the field of migration.
- Facilitate direct exchange between EU organs and Libyan institutions working migration field.
- Discover in depth Belgium Government model in the field of migration.
- Establish exchange relations between Libyan and Belgian authorities on migration governance.